We're helping players connect their passion for games to meaningful careers. As a Riot Marketing Intern (or Brand Manager Intern as it's known internally), you can expect to level up through supportive mentorship from those around you. You'll unlock access to career development practices to equip you for your journey ahead, spend time with professionals across various disciplines to gain valuable insights, create lasting relationships with the Riot community, and work with incredible teams to create meaningful experiences for players across the globe.
As a Berlin-Mitte Rioter, you'll join a small and dedicated team of Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused gaming company in the world
The internship is planned for 11 months on a 20h per week basis.
- You will work with the Brand Management team to deliver projects and products that resonate with our local players, e.g. you will help with marketing for VALORANT Champions Tour
- You will work with current and future channels to deliver the best content to players
- You will lead a handful of community-driven marketing projects designed to amplify our key events, whether inside or around the games, and support the local strategy of our different games
- Authorized to work in Germany
- 20 Hours per week for 11 months
- Flexible working hours during the week
- Currently enrolled in a bachelors or masters course of study in Marketing, Brand Management or related fields.
- Fluent in English and German with a good grasp of idioms and proverbs
- Google Suit (Google Docs, Google Slides & Google Sheets) knowledge is of advantage
- Affinity to esports and gaming is of advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you! Our Perks:
Let's Thrive Together:
- Riot Internship program is paid
- Commuting allowance
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- Access to company events
- PTO prorated
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!