Do you have a passion for creating great, immersive experiences using the latest technology?
Pushing games and entertainment to the next level, these Unreal specialists are looking for talented and motivated individuals to help work with the team in developing and managing builds across a number of AAA Unreal Engine projects, both for Flix’s original projects and high profile co-development partners. As a Remote first studio, there has never been a better time to join this ever growing developer.
- Develop and manage CI/CD pipeline automated build systems and tools
- Integrate monitoring systems and automated testing to increase quality and reliability
- Develop systems for deploying, patching, and maintaining the game to various platforms during development and release
- Document systems and procedures
- Work with the game team to find ways to expand automation.
- Develop and maintain tools to help automate setup of new workspaces.
- Provide continuous support of tools & processes all users.
- Manage the game versioning, build process, integrations and control
- Administer and maintain source control tools such as Perforce, GIT and Unreal Game Sync. Both cloud based and onsite.
- Assist in collaboration with other studios to set up source control access and coordinate processes.
- Monitor build servers and fix problems before they become an issue for the game team.
- Identify and assist in automating repetitive tasks.
- Create and maintain documentation for build processes.
- Create and maintain documentation for release processes.
- Integrate the build pipeline with production and developer tools such as ADO, Teams, Helix Swarm etc to inform on build status or kick off personal builds.
- Setup and maintain security of build pipeline and source control systems.
- Assist in diagnosing network issues and set-up fallbacks to reduce any associated downtime.
- Experience managing build systems such as Jenkins and TeamCity
- Experience with Unreal Engine build and deployment processes
- Experience developing with Python script, C# , .bat files and PowerShell scripts for use with build systems
- Experience with C++ build toolchains. Visual Studio, unity/unified builds, debug symbols and symbol proxies etc.
- Experience setting up and maintaining UnrealGameSync and related database.
- Experience with database systems such as mySQL.
- Experience with automated testing of product through TeamCity
- Experience integrating build systems with production tools such as ADO/Jira
- Experience integrating build systems with developer tools such as Teams, SharePoint, Helix Swarm, Unreal Game Sync
- Experience with network diagnostic tools such as Wireshare or Fiddler.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of other areas of game creation.
Demonstrate The Ability To…
- Self motivate and have pride in your work.
- Work and communicate well within a team and studio environment.
- Be adaptive and master new tools in the process if required.
- Take critique and guidance from others well.
- Manage your time effectively to achieve the highest quality results.
Please note: This studio is unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package and create groundbreaking games from the comfort of you own home. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Jake Proffitt.
Jake works on mustard's Gaming recruitment desk focusing on Game Programming, Game Development and Quality Assurance, working close with Indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever growing gaming sector.