£100,000.00 - £150,000.00 Per Annum
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Leading AAA Gaming company Known for its innovative and visually stunning games, with a focus on developing high-quality mobile and PC titles
The company has received numerous awards and recognitions for its games, including multiple Google Play Awards.
• Responsible for managing the technical production team, cooperating with the creative content team for video content production and supervision, and solving the delivery results of high-quality animation video production technology pipeline for brand marketing and promotion.
• Help the team establish and guide the film and television industrialization process with 3A quality standards, control the whole process of animation production, and give professional guidance responsible for the quality of delivery.
• Cooperate with the project team to plan and arrange complex multi-line project production nodes, arrange the coordination of various modules (including model/geography/animation/special effects/lighting rendering/post-editing/audio) and manage goals and milestones.
• Promote the project with clear and organized thinking, accurately evaluate the manpower arrangement, ensure effective and efficient operation of the project, and possess cross-team communication skills.
• Participate in supplier resource management, maintain a good cooperative relationship with partners, expand the supplier pool for the team and drive cooperative resources to progress together.
• International vision, familiar with 3A game masterpieces, excellent aesthetics, geek pursuit in technology, art, visual effects performance, creative ideas, persistent enthusiasm, and ability to present visual effects and story tell through technology.
• Has more than 5 years of mature team management experience, is good at guiding the breakthrough points of the whole chain technology, has rich experience in film and television animation, game video, advertising animation production, and has led 2D3D, 23D+ real shooting, virtual production, and other successful practical projects.
• There are rich film and television animation production resources, global film and television production and audio-visual post-production.
• Proficient in Unreal engine, CG rendering process and post-production (Nuke, AE and other software), with the ability to shape scene objects and atmosphere, familiar with maya animation module/model binding, UE lighting system/material module, Houdini special effects/ Physical settlement is preferred.
• Technical Artist or VFX director background
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'
All Applications will be treated will with strictest confidence.
Senior Consultant - Technology
DID:+65 6727 6129
EA Licence No: 19C9807 | Registration No: R1223789
Keep Calm and waka waka...