We are focused on creating a state-of-the-art, real-time, soft-body physics engine and making it widely available for entertainment and simulation purposes. Our most widely known product is our game BeamNG.drive , which is now available on Steam in Early Access.
BeamNG.tech is an academia and industry-oriented side of our platform. BeamNG.tech provides a suitable solution for ADAS & autonomous driving and it also serves as a backend for driver's training applications. BeamNG.tech is helping OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, universities, and research institutes deal with various human-centered design and engineering challenges.
Possible areas of employment
- Marketing & Communications
- Ability to work and collaborate in cross-functional teams with engineers, artists, and management teams
- Excellent communication skills in English, able to convey complex information in a clear and suitable manner to a diverse audience
- Ability to think critically, understand complexities, and support day-to-day workflow
- Ambitious and desire to learn, enjoy the fun challenges of a unique physics engine simulation game: like us
Our recruitment process
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Talent development program (training budget, participation in seminars/conferences, and etc)
- Personal development program (feedback, leadership, conflict engagement, etc)
- Budget for home office
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Business: Our recruitment process starts with an introductory call with our HR team, continues with a case study/assessment, a personal interview, and finally a stakeholder interview
Tech/Engineering: Our recruitment process starts with an introductory call with our HR team, continues with a coding challenge/assessment, a technical interview, and finally a stakeholder interviewAbout us
Our journey began in 2013 and we've continued to expand as an independent studio since then. We are a team of over 70 employees of 26 nationalities with a headquarters in Bremen, Germany, and we are always on the lookout for expert talent to join us!
We consider our employees to be our most valuable assets, and all of them play a vital role in helping us establish and nurture the company's culture and values. We are a guild of innovators, artists, engineers, and designers, who appreciate and embrace the diversity of our perspectives and know-how to apply them to grow together as a community and foster a healthy work environment.
Together, we are building a safe and inclusive atmosphere, with transparent processes to amplify individuality, empathy, respect, creativity, and continuous learning for all employees. Regardless of your identity or background, we would be happy to welcome your application if you feel inspired and want to become a part of our team! Skip writing lengthy cover letters and tell us more about your passion for gaming and why specifically BeamNG. Do not be discouraged if you don't meet all the criteria for a specific role, feel free to submit an unsolicited application.
To minimize bias throughout the hiring process, please submit your application in English.