Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us improve and run our games? With us you can gain valuable practical experience parallel to your studies and take on various tasks in day-to-day business as a permanently integrated team member.
Tasks to inspire:
- Performing client updates of our MMOs
- Design and implementation of internal tools for automation
- Documentation of existing and new processes
- Independent support in day-to-day business
Qualifications to convince:
- Experience in modern PHP
- Proven handling of LAMP
- Structured and independent way of working
- Solution-oriented and analytical methodology
- Knowledge in the documentation of procedures and processes
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- Support during the first steps in the professional world
- A working atmosphere in which it is easy to contribute oneself and one's ideas
- A relaxed, appreciative way of dealing with each other
About Gameforge With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.