Working with the real-time team and develop content for film, VR, and virtual production, the Unreal Technical Artist supports on set virtual production to create immerse real-time experiences for film production.
- Creates content for immersive experiences for real-time applications and Film Virtual production
- Designs levels and environments in Unreal
- Lights and shades assets in Unreal
- Uses particle systems to create stunning FX
- Helps the art team optimize assets for Unreal
- Creates procedural tools and workflows using Blueprints and Python
- Explores new workflows and technologies to enhance results
- Helps team debug issues and learn new methods
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of Unreal experience building, debugging, and supporting complex setups in Unreal
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in scripted tools development
- Creative ability and artistic talent, demonstrated by previous work
- Exceptional technical skills, the ability to learn new software quickly, and a keenness to stay on the leading edge
- Strong willingness to grow, learn new methods and share knowledge with others
- Ability to work and solve technical issues independently
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrives under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and an open mind
- Team player able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- 3ds Max
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
To apply, click the links below: