Negotiable on skills
Permanent | Full Time
Successful & expanding mobile games development studio
Multiple titles, own IP & well known international brands /titles
Mobile F2P & VR games
Australian & NZ citizens, residents or work visa holders only
Remote on boarding but preference for Melbourne onsite post lockdown
UI Artist ( Mid Level around $60K + super)
Looking for a talented UI Artist to create amazing user experiences for our mobile and VR titles. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and playful design, possess superior UI skills, and have the ability to translate high-level requirements into coherent UI flow in order to create beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create UX wireframes, storyboards, etc. to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Be able to implement ideas in-engine from whitebox prototype, all the way to polished final pass.
· Work within the UI team and assist in defining the look / feel of key user-interfaces and styles, engaging in all aspects of the design process to ensure a fitting and consistent art style.
· Present UI mock-ups and design solutions to the rest of the UI team.
· Construct menu systems, buttons, and other necessary UI assets as well as integrate those assets, iterating directly within the game engine to achieve desired results.
· Work with engineers and other team members in understanding functionality necessary for implementing various interface / interaction solutions.
· Proactively engage in the collaborative process and provide feedback and suggestions to fellow team members.
· Problem solve any visual issues that may arise throughout development.
· At least three or more years of experience in designing user-interfaces for games and/or other related software mediums.
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio, showing an affinity toward casual/clean visuals
· Experience working within Unity3D, with specific proficiency using Unity UI and Animation systems.
· Moderate to high degree of experience within Photoshop.
· Ability to work on a diverse range of styles.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
· Experience with software development processes, and working within production deadlines.
· Good verbal and written English skills.
· Ability to clearly articulate reasoning behind design decisions.
· Knowledge in C# scripting language.
· Experience working within Unreal.
· Experience developing for VR devices.
Please contact me anytime for more details on the studio & position.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Keep Calm and waka waka...