Games and Level Design,IT & Customer Support
Permanent | Full Time
With our start as South Korea's #1 messaging platform, the Kakao brand strives to reach beyond interpersonal connection and improve the quality and service of the very things that matter to us. As gamers ourselves, we want to build a gaming community through Kakao Games and bring the best of online entertainment with the best service quality possible.
Now with over a million registered players for Black Desert Online and upcoming new game titles, our team is growing fast and we’re looking for an experienced, passionate and vision-driven candidate.
· Hands-on experience with server installation, hardware monitoring, and system administration
· Experience working in a datacenter environment and cloud systems
· Expert knowledge of system architecture and network design
· Deep understanding of Windows/Linux system configuration, file system concepts and user administration
· Strong domain knowledge in online game system design
· 5+ years of enterprise systems engineering experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of networking principles and performance optimization
· Expert level experience in virtualization technologies
· Knowledge of security vulnerability and DDoS prevention
· Technical support for server installation and maintenance
· Repair from hardware or software failure, and provide a recovery plan
· Apply system upgrades and related administrative tools on a regular basis
· Provide professional communication on service failure and follow-up on the change management process
Target Service: Black Desert Online, New Project
Languages: Bi-Lingual (English, Korean)
Keep Calm and waka waka...