Games and Level Design,Programming and Development,Web Development
Permanent | Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Unity Developer who would like to leave their mark on the mobile gaming industry. The right fit has a hard-headed approach to games, mechanics and a constant itch to create the next hit. In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure. You can work completely self-reliant if desired, although sharing knowledge and experience is highly encouraged. Full responsibility and ownership of your project, you are the game!
- Create and develop your own games
- Analytical thinking regarding mechanics and loops
- Think millions as your target group opposed to your peer group
- Small teams, big responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of self-motivation
- 4+ years of experience with Unity
- Generalist with versatile work mentality
- Proficiency in C# or C++
- Experience with designing small graphics yourself (Photoshop/Unity/Blender)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Nice to haves:
- Experience with ECS
What We Offer:
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering paywalls.
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games. Based at our Berlin HQ, our integrated creative and engineering teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded 100 million times across iOS and Android. We are proud to be backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason.
Keep Calm and waka waka...