Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a C++ programmer looking for new challenges in game dev, we will be happy to have you working with us.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
Developing and maintaining the editor and its tools used with the internal Liquid Engine technology, in particular:
- working closely with graphic designers, gameplay designers and programmers to assess the needs for tools,
- converting the needs into tool designs, which are harmonized, coherent with the Liquid Engine’s workflow, and easy to use,
- implementing the designed tools,
- gathering the team’s feedback and continuously maintaining, improving and debugging tools.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position,
- excellent C++ programming skills,
- knowledge of game engine architecture.
Nice to have:
- professional experience in using Qt,
- experience in UI and/or UX design,
- professional experience in game development.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.