If you’re looking for a highly challenging environment to make a multitude of systems, you’re the Dwarf for us!
At BetaDwarf you will join a team of skilled and companionable Dwarves to create highly ambitious games.
- Contribute to the development and discussions surrounding overall system architecture.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and engineers to develop and refine key systems for multiple game titles.
- Design, implement and develop tools for designers and artists.
- Maintain tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation.
- Prepare, convert and deploy Minion Masters to a multitude of platforms.
- Advanced understanding of C#
- A minimum of 5 years’ application programming experience
- Experience working with Unity
- Able to communicate with non-technical team-members
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow
- Advanced understanding of game content pipeline and tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Familiar with state-of-the-art rendering techniques, shader development and graphics hardware and API’s
- Detailed knowledge of animation, camera control, and lighting
- Experience shipping multiple game titles
- Interest in workflow automation
- Well versed in software engineering principles
- Agile development experience
- Experience with Steam, Xbox, Playstation
- Grand Master Minion Masters player.