We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Rendering Engineer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide - from small indies to AAA powerhouses - to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we'll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
Back to all jobs Share
- Develop and maintain the rendering system.
- Develop scalable solutions for high-quality rendering.
- Debug and optimize on multiple platforms to ensure rendering performance targets are achieved.
- Research innovative real-time / interactive rendering techniques in collaboration with the CRYENGINE team.
- Be a role model for Junior & Regular programmers and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Rendering Engineer.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Excellent understanding of the graphics pipeline and rendering APIs.
- Excellent understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Profound experience with DirectX 12, Vulkan & GNM
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with cross platform engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!