Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include - CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform - mobile.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be leading the marketing strategy and execution for one of our upcoming Star Wars mobile games. You'll be responsible for identifying the game's target market, developing the brand positioning and delivering the go-to-market plan.
You'll partner with consumer insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Closely liaise with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for our upcoming Star Wars games
- Work with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product milestones, both in production and when live
- Partner with LucasFilm on approvals and co-marketing opportunities
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a "marketing ambassador" between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
What do we offer?
- Proven experience in free-to-play game marketing with a strong track record of success and results across multiple game projects
- Experience of launching blockbuster titles and working on live games as a service
- Understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetization key product indicators
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- People management experience is beneficial
- Passion for video games is essential
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance.
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job.
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers.
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture.
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere.
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday.
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave.
- Annual rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Monday studio lunch.
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.