As a Senior Level Artist for YAGER’s current project The Cycle, you are someone who loves creating beautiful environments and cares deeply about gameplay ability. In collaboration with Technical Artists and Production, you will assure that assets are beautiful as well as technically feasible while fitting into timeframe budgets.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Join a team of artists in the creation of breathtaking stylized 3D environments
- Deliver quality and timely work in accordance with the project's artistic and technical direction
- Collaborate with level designers to ensure your work on environments is aimed to support gameplay
- Work with producers to plan and maintain your deliverables
- Participate in the daily scrum and other agile processes of the team
- 5+ years of experience in professional game development as an artist
- Having shipped at least one project in an artistic role
- Deep experience with asset creation tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passion for videogames
- Solid understanding and experience of the Unreal Engine
- Great understanding of stylization in all aspects of the artistic process
- Minimum 25-30 hours per week (weekdays and similar time zone)
- Start: as soon as possible
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to getting to know you!