Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s mobile games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
- To guarantee an optimal production of the assets and level arts, while following the requested artistic direction, respecting the constraints of time and the technical constraints.
- Work closely with the Lead Level Designer, the Art Director and the Technical Director.
- Organize and manage the art team according to the needs of the project and the abilities of the team
- Understand the environments and assets production pipeline.
- Participate in production and ensure the development of the team in their daily tasks as well as the development of competences and expertise of this team.
- Ensure clear communication with his managers to give visibility to his team and his work.
- Being creative and able to take criticism
- Being able to adapt to change
- Sense of organization and anticipation
- Leadership and active listening
- Enjoy working in a team
- Master artistic software: Knowing of classic 2D / 3D computer graphics software (Maya / Marvelous Designer / Zbrush / Photoshop)
- Learn new software and / or be a proponent for new software that improves the quality and performance of the team.
- Develop your knowledge of modelling techniques and put them into practice creatively while respecting the constraints of the project.
- Have a solid knowledge of image and composition
- Understand the constraints related to the Unreal engine.
- Develop strong artistic skills: Understand, apply visual concepts and use their artistic references to create and improve the graphic production of the project in line with the artistic direction.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an environmental and props artist.
- You know the constraints related to real time and you master the classic graphic tools.
- Your communication, your proactivity as well as your team spirit are part of your strengths.
- You have technical English and you have enough fluency to express yourself on a daily basis both in writing and orally.
- Knowledge of the Unreal engine.