Liverpool, United Kingdom
Games and Level Design
Permanent | Full Time
(Senior) Game Designer - Liverpool, UK
- Are you a talented Game Designer looking for your next challenge?
- Do you live near Liverpool or are you willing to relocate?
- Have you got a passion for VR?
Then we might just have the role for you!
Your responsibilities primarily focus on enhancing the world layouts for VR immersion, as well as being aware of optimisations for the journey to the new platform. You will also be required to ensure all camera functionality is perfectly tuned for VR.
You will be spending most of your time in editor, making improvements to the game, in addition to documenting your work.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your Role Requirements:
· YOU HAVE WORKED AS A GAME OR LEVEL DESIGNER IN A ROLE PREVIOUSLY
· YOU ARE A PROVEN ALL-ROUND DESIGNER, CREATING DESIGNS AND SCENARIOS THAT DRAW PLAYERS INTO WHAT YOU CREATE, AND YOU HAVE THE TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW TO DELIVER THEM.
· YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH THE ART AND CODE TEAMS TO ENSURE INFORMATION IS EFFICIENTLY WITH THE RIGHT PARTS OF THE TEAM.
· YOU ARE ALSO AN ORGANISED AND METHODICAL PERSON, ABLE TO PLAN YOUR OWN TASKS AND TAKE PRIDE IN DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY WORK.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V.
Keep Calm and waka waka...