Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We develop new games, support our live free-to-play online games, develop our platform, integrate games into that platform and build all supporting systems, including payment and integrated shops.
As Frontend Developer you can expect an exciting and varied job in the area of further development of existing website projects as well as the development of new products.
- You implement technically and graphically challenging web projects
- You develop sustainable code in complex frontend projects
- You optimize designs for mobile devices and implement responsive designs
- You collaborate closely with UI/UX Designers and Backend Developers
- You are experienced with JS frameworks such as ReactJS and AngularJS
- You handle CSS pre-processors such as SASS and LESS easily
- You are familiar with frontend systems and infrastructure such as npm, grunt and webpack
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we've got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
About Gameforge Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge's diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker , along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates .
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.