A great opportunity to join this growing studio in the vibrant heart of Nova Scotia. This team are behind popular global sports titles and have gone on to create an envious portfolio of games across a number of different genres.
I'm seeking an experienced Senior 3D Character Artist to lead a small team of talented artists on a new AAA project.
Your responsibilities will be...
- Collaborate with senior management during art review sessions that result in high fidelity assets
- Create excellent high and low-poly models utilising cutting edge techniques and pipelines
- Maintain a high level of quality while working within design and technical constraints
- Work closely with the Technical Artists and Animators to ensure proper functionality of final 3D assets
- Working within a game engine and pipeline, ensuring all completed assets are in a build ready format
What will you need? Well...
- A strong portfolio of realistic character art
- Expert knowledge and understanding of human anatomy, with a keen eye towards shape, silhouette and form
- Flexibility in style, being able to pivot from highly realistic assets to stylised art is desirable.
- Strong technical skills in Maya / 3DMax, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter / Designer, and Unity
- An understanding of rigging, weighting, UV and texture layout is desired to help accommodate this
- 3+ years experience developing AAA titles
- Sports knowledge and enthusiasm a plus
Contact me now to learn more about this exciting opportunity!