Zynga is looking for new talent to join our Release Operations team. The team's main responsibility is to manage our global releases to our players around the world. You will be part of a global team working with multiple projects and teams reporting to the Manager, Release Engineering.
Your day to day:
- Manage the releases of Zynga's global game catalogue to our users via the Google Play Store, Apple App Store etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with product teams to ensure smooth delivery of graphical assets, metadata and builds to publishing partner store fronts
- Use custom tools and services that automate, facilitate and improve the distribution of products to various platform storefronts
- Drive submission and release best practices with game teams by identifying areas of improvement and rolling out new processes
- Provide clear and concise information to stakeholders and the leadership team to reduce risks for app releases
- Work closely with the other members of the release team in Zynga across North America, India, and the UK
- And any other issues as needed
- Conduct professional written and verbal communication with key stakeholders with a service-minded approach
- Maintain a historical archive of submitted data using GitHub
- Troubleshoot and resolve build and submission issues and failures
- Understand the risks present in any planned submission and release
- Identify platform changes that may affect the business and highlight risks as needed
- Review and document retrospectives of submissions to improve and streamline the process
- Managing provisioning profiles and development certificates
- Provide additional assistance for other Mobile Submit tasks such as documentation, submissions and the administration of the Apple, Google Play and Amazon development portals
Nice to haves:
- Excellent communication skills; ability to collaborate and build relationships with multi-functional, multi-regional teams is essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload effectively and in line with business needs
- Strong team player; ability to work with a team spread across different locations
- Proven ability to work independently and create informative documentation
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly, work efficiently and keep a cool head at busy times
- Ability to read and edit json scripts
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar
- Understanding of app/game development lifecycles
What we offer you:
- Good understanding of mobile ecosystems
- Prior use or knowledge of the mobile developer portals
- Working knowledge of Apple profiles and certificates
- Source control experience; GitHub, Perforce
- Working with Agile methodologies
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Gourmet created lunch created by ZCulinary daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- On-Site gym and fitness classes
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.