$55-70K AUD per annum
Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
Well established studio in Melbourne expanding their programming team.
Currently close to 50+ employees focusing on mobile and VR gaming.
Own IP as well as substantial work for hire throughput & tailor made games for Hollywood.
Only Australian & NZ citizens, residents or work visa holders can be considered as they cant to visa sponsorship.
Overview: A mid level engineer is a proven professional in their field, with the ability to guide a product along the development process and provide vision to all members of the team.
They must strive to ensure the end products adheres to a high level of quality.
They must ensure all titles are successful from a technical standpoint i.e performance and integration.
They are key to keeping projects on track and be a key member of staff providing support where necessary to all members of the studio.
They must provide the skill and expertise to make sure that projects are set up with the core foundations necessary.
Prior Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time with the ability to adapt quickly to new styles and workflows.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to provide invoke a level of change and guide projects to success. This can be game feature focused.
- Advanced level of understanding of C# and Unity
- Experience integrating a variety of SDK’s and tools into projects.
- Shipping a number of titles using Unity 3D experience is vital.
-To provide a high standard of technical support on your projects to create a fun and engaging experience.
- Adhering to strict technical quality and guidelines.
-Ability to work autonomously during all stage of development and provide support to producers and other departments to assist in scheduling.
- To learn and improve your skills in all areas of your field.
- Striving to improve quality in the department staying on top of all new trends and technologies.
- To create efficient and performant workflows, and creating tools to assist other departments.
For full studio & job details please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games in Australia & New Zealand
Keep Calm and waka waka...