Production Director - South, UK
Are you looking to join an exciting and growing Console Developer on the South Coast? You will be partnering with some of the largest names in the Games Industry working on brand new emerging platforms.
As a Production Director in this studio, you will be working very closely with the CEO, with full responsibility over the Production teams and overseeing delivery of all 8 of their projects, ensuring they are on time, within budget and of course with the high levels of quality that their partners expect.
- Manage and work with our other Producers to expedite creative, business and organizational tasks as necessary.
- Ensure the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high-quality standards required.
- Perform and optimise good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Perform risk analysis on all projects with a view to mitigating any and all project risks.
- Review milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
- Lead, support, and review production & QA departments performance.
- Report to the CEO on progress, projections, budgets and any and all known issues.
- Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with your Production team.
- Work closely with our international publishing partner.
- Ensure project scopes are being adhered to
- Ensure effective communication, foster positive working relationships and teamwork
- At least 6 years of related project management experience with a solid understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking, and resource allocation across multiple shipped console games. At least 3 years’ experience at a leadership / senior level.
- Experience heading up medium to large teams (40+ people) is essential
- Excellent risk analysis where it relates to scheduling, budget, personnel and design.
- The ability to identify and communicate project milestone goals and objectives.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, G-Suite, Excel and other project management tools in a production environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM / Kanban
- Demonstrable and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in hiring and mentoring production team members