This role is located in Brno, Czech Republic.
The Production Assistant will be assisting the media department in multiple areas, such as coordination of internal assets, and administrative work. This role directly reports to the Producer.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and an opportunity to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, XONE, and PS4).
- Ensuring smooth cooperation of the production and artists
- Assisting with flow of information and assets.
- Communicating changes with the producer or leads and updating information in the tracking system.
- Organizing production of cinematic assets for internal project(s); Collecting, tracking and updating information on screenplay, storyboard, animatic/storyreel, asset list, ...
NICE TO HAVE:
- Perfect written and spoken Czech and English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.)
- Ability to keep clear, transparent and trackable email communication
- Good proficiency with MS Office tools
- Ability to work well even under pressure of tight deadlines
- Interest in developing video games
- Basic knowledge of tools such as: 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of some tracking/scheduling tool (Hansoft, Jira, Shotgun, Trello, ...)
- Experience with animation and/or video editing software such as Maya, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere, ...
- Basic knowledge of some file management system/version control system (Perforce, SVN, GIT, ...)
- Basic animation/filmmaking understanding
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, audio-visual media related preferred
- Experience working with external outsource art teams
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for personal skills development
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, refreshment at work, multisport card)
- Company events for the employees
If you are interested in this job opportunity, send us please your CV in English, a short letter of motivation also in English with an explanation why you are interested in this particular job (and a link to your online portfolio/website with your current work, if you have any).