Permanent | Full Time
SockMonkey are looking for a PRODUCER to work on our own IPs. Working with management and our development teams, responsibilities include implementing optimal production methods, processes and tools to keep all products on track and to budget, as well as providing regular feedback on the games in development.
The ideal candidates are passionate about games development, are great communicators, have great leadership qualities and are looking to have a significant impact on an exciting and growing studio.
- 3+ years of a similar production roles in a game dev environment
- Knowledge of games industry and production processes and tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with others in a creative environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- A "can-do" positive attitude
- Familiar with console submissions
- Experience dealing directly with publishers / clients
- Experience working with external development teams and contractors
- Scrum / Agile training
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Keep Calm and waka waka...