Generous salary based on experience
Los Angeles, United States
Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
Join a cutting edge studio that designs next-generation software toolsets that enable content creators globally to harness the power of game engines, and real-time production, to create stunning, immersive content fast and
efficiently for feature film, episodic TV, animation, games and immersive experiences.
LA based studio, possibly work from home but from same time zone in the US.
US citizens & work visas only considered as no visa sponsorship or relocation available.
Develop the next generation tools used by creatives and storytellers. Leverage the power of real-time
rendering systems with the artist's eye for detail and workflow. Write software that makes telling visual stories
easy for beginners, and powerful for the seasoned master.
● You will develop virtual production tools.
● You will develop, specify, design, and document new features.
● You will work closely with an international team.
● You will bring enthusiasm for adapting to new trends in technology and mastering them quickly.
● Full time.
● Strong C# and C++ skills.
● You are self-organized, independent, and self-motivated as well as working well within a team environment.
● You can clearly communicate your code's structure and function to other members of the team, and your code clearly communicates its own structure.
● You have the readiness to engage in non-coding aspects of software development, e.g., code documentation, reviews, standups, be able to do technical demos.
● You have experience with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d.
● You have experience with Git.
● You have shipped / deployed final software in a professional environment.
● You have experience in UX and UI design
● You have experience with parallel programming.
● You have knowledge of iOS development in objective C.
● You have experience in agile software development.
● You have a passion for software development and VR.
● You have practical experience with modern machine learning techniques.
● You have data-oriented design experience.
What we have to offer
● Small team size, flat hierarchies.
● Work and collaboration with an international team in America, Europe, and Australia.
● Possibility of international travel.
● A work context where individuality, creativity, and task ownership are embraced.
● You’ll have a say regarding your working hours, screen estate, and workstation to keep you happy and productive.
● A workstation that you’ll like (You hate crappy hardware? We do too!).
● Catered lunches on Fridays.
● We have a people-first mentality and pride ourselves on what we think is a healthy work environment.
For full studio & job details, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Keep Calm and waka waka...