Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Online games are your passion and you would like to participate to the success of our games? As Marketing Manager you can expect an exciting and varied activity in the field of international Marketing for games from the Gameforge portfolio.
- You are planning and managing international multi-channel-campaigns
- You are the interface between the Product Management and all Marketing Service Departments
- You are responsible for game-specific Marketing budgets, the creation of Marketing plans and operational attainment of Marketing goals
- You execute and optimize international ROI-focused Performance Marketing campaigns
- You identify, acquire and manage Marketing partners and agencies
- You are briefing and analysing advertising assets to optimize campaign performance in collaboration with the Creative Services department
- You have a degree in a business administration, media studies, marketing or communication related field
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Marketing or Communication
- You have know-how in the field of Performance Marketing with advertising platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German skills are advantageous
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- When it comes to food, we've got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
About Gameforge With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.