Manager, Marketing Operations
Bethesda Softworks @ Rockville, MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to be responsible for managing Bethesda’s marketing technology stack, that’s focused on (but not limited to) our CRM campaigns. This is a newly created position, and the ideal candidate will have experience managing marketing technology vendors, evaluating and on-boarding potential vendors, and identifying operational needs for a large multi-national brand. This position will work to understand the marketers’ requirements for their campaigns and influence our systems, processes and people to execute on-time and with the highest possible quality.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms, including Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distill high-level information into details and recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and on time delivery
- Data driven with attention to detail
- Experience working with BI teams
- Familiarity with Google Ads, and Facebook Business Manager operations
- Understanding of the gaming industry is a plus
- Manage marketing technology stack, identifying new potential vendors to meet growing needs and working with existing vendors to ensure we are maximizing tools across our games/brands.
- Partner with product, business intelligence and brand marketing teams to identify gaps in targeting and segmenting capabilities, and work toward development of internal and/or external solutions to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketers to ensure the seamless execution of campaigns across channels – including email, web, search, in-game, social and mobile – ensuring automation tools and data quality are optimized and functioning properly.
- Work with marketing and web teams for management of data connections across multiple platforms (including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager).
- Develop roadmap and recommendations on process optimization; Iterate on newly implemented processes for continuous improvement and refinement.
- Conduct analysis of potential operational improvements, technology, training, and documentation; Enforce best-in-class operational standards and guidelines for marketing operations.
- Drive improvements & innovation in relation to account creation and account management.
- Support marketing testing and optimization projects across channels.