Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
In Live Producing you are responsible for the management of game projects and for the organization of operational product topics (e.g. game updates, game events, happy hours, bug fixes). If you are excellently organised, have excellent communication skills and proven project management experience, you are in the right place with us.
- You plan and coordinate the implementation of projects
- You coordinate the project teams with the aim of ensuring that projects and operational topics are carried out on time and within budget
- You optimize processes within the projects
- You communicate and organize workflows with our external partner studios, partly including preparation of external workshops
- You solve problems in cooperation with our Service Departments
- You have the ability to lead teams and individuals without disciplinary responsibility
- You have at least 2 years experience in project management of IT projects and ideally you also have experience with Atlassian products like Confluence or Jira
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong team spirit and manage several complex projects with different groups
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Need a break from work? No problem! Play a round of table tennis or pinball in our games room, or take a walk around the leafy technology park
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
About Gameforge Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge's diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker , along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates .
More information is available on g ameforge.com.