Royal Leamington Spa
Games and Level Design
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games is looking for a Level Designer to join our RPG team. As a member of the design team on a AAA title, you'll take responsibility for large sections of the game's level design.
You will be a part of the level design team on our open-world action RPG AAA title. You will work closely with narrative, environment art and quest design to develop the vision of open-world environments. You will be responsible for designing and implementing level designs using 3DS Max to build and iterate them into high-quality console environments.
- Experience working in a Level Design position on at least one published title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- Experience with at least one 3D software package or level design tool
- A track record of quality in your previous work demonstrable with portfolio materials
- Knowledge of key level design concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using the latest technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...