Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge and more - you can always take a closer look at our projects .
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 10 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Head of Porting.REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong C++;
- Unreal Engine;
- GPU programming / shader programs development and optimization;
- Experience of work with those platforms:
1) XBOX (One, SX) Console Development. Graphics optimization skills. Online services. Platform related issues;
2) PS (4, 5) Console Development. Graphics optimization. Online services. Platform related issues;
3) Nintendo Switch Console Development. Optimization related tasks. Platform related issues; WILL BE A PLUS: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development on game consoles;
- Mentoring other developers.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary revision once a year;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.