Game Master: French(In-house)
As our Game Master, you will be the bridge between our team and Black Desert Online customers. You will be tasked to face and answer any customer inquiries regarding in-game, technical and billing issues. The ideal candidate is someone who is humble but highly motivated. You are dedicated to gaming and your goal is to deliver an excellent experience for each customer. This position is for 1 year contract and open to contract renewal after 1 year, depending on the performance.
- Manage in-game, technical and billing issues our players may face.
- Deliver high-quality support through email and in-game interactions.
- Report to the team lead and suggest strategies to improve support workflows.
- Coordinate with the community/marketing team to promote our games in social media and forums.
- Provide regular customer feedback on recurring issues.
- Write bug reports for live content.
- Constantly maintain your knowledge of the game.
- 2 years of experience in a Customer Service Representative role in the game industry or equivalent.
- High level of ethics both professionally and personally.
- Experience and/or passion for high-quality games.
- Excellent English/French written and verbal communications skills.
- Reach customer support goals and SLAs while maintaining quality.
- Knowledgeable when it comes to Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with social media and the latest ways to communicate.
- Can work under pressure in a high-volume environment.
- Able to work night shift, weekends and be flexible where required.
- Fluency in other European languages.
- Experience and/or passion for high-quality MMORPG titles.
- Knowledge of Black Desert Online
- QA experience.