Israeli Game Design team is one of the largest in Plarium and responsible for design, analysis, feature concepts, and game balance of our projects. The team contains several feature designers, balance designers, level designers and more. Working hand-to-hand with other departments, our job is to provide the best creative and technical solutions, in order to make the best games in the industry.
What we expect
- You will be a part of the team responsible to design and build free-to-play game economy
- Understand how the game economy works and how different customers behave in it
- Design the economic systems to drive players to play and enhance their game experience
- Identify and develop the purchase drivers and challenges in the game economy context
- Investigate different macro economy models for different segments of users
- Define different metrics that allow you to measure and keep improving
- Research and design new features that improve long-term player satisfaction, and provide more monetization opportunities
- Analyze the collected data and report which are the performing/under performing aspects of the game economic model
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in game design, game economy or game development
- In-depth knowledge of F2P games on mobile, web, and consoles
- Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, data analysis and excellent skills in Excel
- Organized and well-developed understanding of game economies
- Proficient at data-related activities, such as data mining and analytics
- Able to work in a team and collaborate with different development roleplayers
- Strong understanding of game development and design evaluation
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
What we offer our Employees
- A solid understanding of the market and a (fiery) passion for video games
- Knowledge and experience with mobile RPG and free to play
- Financial background
- SQL\R knowledge
- Your wellbeing: Flexible, hybrid work experience with talented professionals. Also, high work life balance derived from our people-oriented approach
- Your health: top notch health insurance to employees and immediate family. Furthermore, gym membership or a variety or workout options.
- Your future: personal and professional tools to assist with your development and journey.
- Your contribution: A variety of social and charitable initiatives, that we take pride in.
- And if that wasn't enough a fully and over the top stocked kitchen that will make any supermarket envious......