Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Our Web-/UX Design Team is responsible for the maintenance and further development of existing websites as well as for the development of new products.
You have a feeling for user experience and user interface? Are you interested in exciting and varied activities as well as working with new technologies? Then you've come to the right place as Frontend Developer*!
- You implement technically and graphically challenging web projects
- You develop sustainable code in complex frontend projects
- You optimize websites for mobile devices
- You work closely with UX and interface designers as well as backend developers
- You work pixel-precisely from screen design to end product
- You have excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS3 / SASS and JS
- You have a good eye for aesthetics in web programming and the use of graphic programs like Photoshop comes easy for you
- You have knowledge of frontend systems and infrastructure (npm, webpack or similar)
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- When it comes to food, we've got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
About Gameforge With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.