Liverpool, United Kingdom
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
A great opportunity to join our growing and stable studio in the vibrant heart of Liverpool. Founded by a cult team of developers that have gone on to create an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this studio are looking to add new and exciting talent to their team - that could be YOU!
We are seeking an experienced Environment Artist to work closely with the Lead Artist, as well as production to create a variety of Environment assets, sets and organics based on concept to suit the existing game style. You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable, and expanding studio, and create a game that’s guaranteed to be a massive hit across the globe!
• Working closely with the Lead / Principal artist to create accurate, high quality environments and environment assets
• Building in the editor to create levels and environments
• Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine / platform constraints
• Working with PBR shaders following the established game Art Direction
• Maintaining your work schedule
• AAA Game experience
• A portfolio showing clean, optimal, models for game
• A portfolio showing models taken from concept to completion
• Experienced in using 3D software (Maya/Max)
• Experienced in high to low poly baking
• Experience of creating optimal lods for game
• Excellent understanding of shape, form and scale
• Experienced with PBR material creation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A love and understanding of games and game art creation
• Substance Painter/Designer knowledge
• Knowledge of Unreal engine
• Experience with outsource studios
• Illustrative / Concept art / Matte painting skills
Interested? Get in touch!
Keep Calm and waka waka...