For the development of our next console / PC game we are looking for a Lead 3D Environment Artist. Within a serious and dynamic team, your mission will be:
- Managing the production of environments and renderings in Unreal Engine.
- Decide the technical and artistic choices in collaboration with the Art Director.
- Managing the collaboration with outsourcing studios and freelance artists.
- Managing validation process and providing feedback on graphic assets produced by outsourcing studios and freelance artists.
- If necessary, working on graphic improvements of elements as well as their integration into the game engine.
Candidate profile :
- Have already participated in the creation of a published game, as a Lead Environment Artist.
- Excellent knowledge of the video game development process and the interactions between different artistic, design and technical departments.
- Solid knowledge of real-time constraints and mastery of graphic tools (3DS max/Maya, Substance, Unreal Engine...)
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills and supervise a team or external studio.
- Expertise in design, composition of 3D backgrounds and advanced artistic sensibility.
- Autonomy, exellent work ethic and ability to work with deadlines.
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of video game culture
- Comfortable with Git or Perforce
- Knows how to work in agile environment
12 month contract, available immediately.
Freelance or fixed-term contract.
Remote working is possible, or at our Paris office.
Internship or student requests will not be taken into consideration.