Donkey Crew is looking for a person who would join our team as an additional Community Manager. CM will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
Daily responsibilities :
- Act as a public-facing representative of Donkey Crew.
- Plan and manage communication strategy, plans, channels, and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands, and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to Last Oasis.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports to inform internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Plan and execute Community events.
- At least 2 years’ experience with social media and community management.
- Familiarity with social media and its latest trends and development.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (additional language is a plus).
- Ability to talk to people online and stream online
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Great team player.
- Competitive salary
- A relaxed and indie studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a cool and geek industry, within an international team.
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling
We are expecting from the employee to work on-site once we are back in the office when COVID-19 pandemic is over.