Royal Leamington Spa
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games is searching for an exceptionally talented Cinematic Animator to join our RPG team. As a cinematic animator you will work closely with narrative, art, audio, and design teams to create compelling story telling moments through engaging cinematic content. In this role, you will be responsible for creating emotionally impactful character performances within our cutscenes and cinematic content. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of cinematic production from conceptualization through final implementation. In addition to delivering spectacular animation, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our cinematic pipelines, tools and processes. SKILL SUMMARY:
- Understanding of the animation pipeline and processes from conception to final implementation.
- Practical knowledge of current 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max and Motionbuilder).
- Ability to collaborate well with artists, writers, designers, and programmers.
- Strong understanding of animation principles, character posing and staging
- A self-motivated team player with good communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...