You would be working with a small but experienced games development company who are home to some of the industry's brightest talent! They develop a variety of video games, across a range of platforms, and are now looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join their ranks.
- Sculpt High Resolution and Game Ready Characters to the highest level.
- Transfer High Poly Models to Low Poly adhering to strict FPS guidelines and game engine boundaries.
- Create efficient Meshes that aid game performance.
- Clean in-game topology, UVs, Textures.
- Mastery of shader techniques inc lighting skillset.
- Expert knowledge of PBR texture and materials workflows.
- Are on top of the latest 3D Graphic trends and techniques so as to ensure AAA quality at all times.
We expect that you have:
- Solid 3DS Max, ZBrush, Mudbox or Blender experience to master level.
- Excellent Photoshop skills, Modo, Substance Painter or similar AAA production middleware skills.
- Solid Rigging knowledge of Characters.
- A very high internal standard for Character and/or Environment creation.
- Ability to accurate schedule tasks for sprints and milestones timely deliverables.
- Master the techniques of eye, lighting, shading.
- Work with Animators and other 3D Artists to ensure character assets are built well to animate in-game.
It would be beneficial if you had:
- Any scripting knowledge for 3D tools to streamline & aid game production would be beneficial.
- Direct game experience of Unity Game Engine, Unreal Engine, CryEngine, Frostbite or similar.
- Cut Scenes and 3D Effects experience.
- Mentoring other 3D Artists & Junior Artists.
- Any Game Development Experience or Portfolio of work.
We are looking for an individual who can help grow the company and in return will be rewarded well. We are located in Sheffield, close to the Peak District.
Steel City Interactive is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Interested? Get in touch!