Established in 1987, Creative Assembly is one of the oldest and largest UK game developers with over 500 talented people across state-of-the-art studios in West Sussex, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria.
With quality and authenticity our goals, we devote ourselves to an exceptional level of detail within all our games.
This focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national creatives, who unite to craft some of the most renowned gaming experiences, giving our loyal fans worlds in which to immerse themselves. We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
We strive to create an environment which promotes creativity and allows great people to do great work, giving them opportunities to try new things or turn their hand to different areas of game development. We recognise that we’re fortunate to have such talented people working here and we support them to stay at the top of their game through great benefits, training opportunities, and a work/life balance that keeps people secure and happy at work and at home.
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join us on our journey. If you are looking for creative freedom and the opportunity to work on world-class games, across multiple Total War projects and a brand-new FPS IP, you should join us.
LEAVING A LEGACY
With multiple projects always under development, the studio is united through our shared values, the nurturing approach we take to the development of our people and the strong ties to education we have formed with the wider industry.
CA is home to many industry mentors and educators and this work culminated in the creation of our Legacy Project. From playground to industry, the Legacy Project works to give people the skills needed to become the games development talent of tomorrow and promote games as a power for good.
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as well as all UK Bank holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus.
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise.
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance.
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening.
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme.
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site.
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library.
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen.
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions.
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy.
- SEGA Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes.
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more.
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy.
Free drinks, fruit or food
Free Gym or Gym Subsidy
Private Medical/Dental healthcare
Keep Calm and waka waka...