#GamesJobs - Limbic Software, Cologne, Germany
Limbic is an established mobile game developer with a track record of making hit mobile titles. The creator of mobile games TowerMadness, Zombie Gunship, and Nuts!, their games have been downloaded over 36 million times to date on iOS and Android.
The Limbic team are hard at work on the next game in the Zombie Gunship franchise, Zombie Gunship, Inc., a PvP, server-based, 3D mobile game. Their vision is to bring gritty, AAA-quality gameplay to mobile. Having grown up playing PC and console games, they want more of those sorts of experiences on smaller devices.
Want to build hardcore mobile games? Limbic make games for gamers. Apply today and join them in making their next hit!
- Design, balance and evaluate both new and existing features.
- Collaborate with other designers, artists and engineers to create a fun gaming experience.
- Communicate designs to key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain game documentation.
Senior UI Artist
- Design and create visually stunning, high quality UI assets.
- Experienced in designing UI components for mobile applications. You ensure they look polished and work great on multiple device types and various aspect ratios.
- Able to design displays and menus that maintain visual consistency throughout the player’s experience.
- Be a pro with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Work with our QA Lead to design to uphold quality standards for Zombie Gunship, Inc and execute test plans.
- Perform hands-on testing of games for general bugs, ease of use, consistency, quality, and compatibility.
Senior Software Engineer (Server, Backend Programmer)
- Design and implement the backend (server) component for our upcoming mobile game.
- Create the supporting backend for gameplay systems and features.
- Ensure online components are reliable, scaleable and cheat-proof.
Learn more about Limbic developing their latest title, Zombie Gunship, Inc. here: