#GamesJobs - Arm Ltd, Enlighten, Cambridge UK
Digital product specialist ARM Ltd is offering a talented C++ programmer with game development and graphics API expertise a unique opportunity to play a vital role in the Geomerics Enlighten games middleware team.
- Is the only product proven to deliver real-time global illumination across all gaming platforms.
- Supports fully dynamic lighting, baked static light maps or any combination of the two.
- Offers Cross-Platform Technology - the Enlighten runtime is lightweight and has been heavily optimized for all gaming platforms.
- Includes ‘Forge’, a lighting editor and pipeline tool that puts the power of Enlighten into the hands of your artists.
Source - http://www.geomerics.com/portfolio-item/introducing-enlighten/
Check out their GDC 2013 presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBwzO4fiO6M#action=share
Senior Integration Engineer Job Opportunity - Do you want to join the team?
Find a quick summary of the skills you need to be successful in this role below, if it sounds like you apply NOW http://www.gamesjobsdirect.com/jobs/3177577/senior-integration-engineer-geomerics-enlighten-games-middleware-team.asp
- Extensive game dev experience
- Fluent in C++ and highly experienced in low level programming
- A deep understanding of the graphics pipeline and the various graphics APIs
- Also desirable are: Hands-on experience of the Unreal engine and editor. Deep understanding of modern games console development (PS4/XboxOne). Appreciation of the capabilities and limitations of mobile graphics.
Good luck with your application!!
GamesJobs | GameJob | @Geomerics | @ARMEmbedded| # Cambridge | @GamesJobsDirect | Game Dev | Graphics Engineer | Graphic Programmer | #Unreal Engine | 3d jobs | Software Engineer | Integration Engineer | 3rd Party Engine | @Unity3D