#GamesJobs - Roll7
Roll7, the BAFTA Award winning independent game studio and developer of the critically acclaimed OlliOlli series and NOT A HERO are about to embark on their most ambitious and exciting project yet. If you are an experienced Network Coder / Lead Programmer or Lead Artist (3D / 2D) you could play a crucial role in helping them achieve it!
Here’s a quick insight to the jobs available:
Lead Programmer / Network Coder
- Help build and drive the server-side and network-technology for this game across consoles and PC
- Use your expertise in multiplayer network programming to design, implement, integrate, test and debug synchronous online multiplayer code.
- Offer and implement architectural recommendations for performance, stability, and security, profile and debug critical networking issues and plan deployment of new functionality into a live environment
Lead Artist 3D / 2D
- Contribute to the artistic vision and development of our next project using a combination of technical and traditional fine art skills.
- Effectively collaborate with a wide range of team members, from the Senior Coder and Creative Director, to designers, programmers and animators
- Carry out high level planning and concept work in addition to building, drawing and designing actual assets too.
Roll7 run development remotely so both roles require the applicant to undertake the vast majority of their work at home. Appropriate equipment, dev kits and software licenses will be supplied as required. There will be travel to London required on an Ad Hoc basis for team meetings / work days and therefore applicants MUST be based in the UK.