Product Madness was founded in 2007 by two Stanford MBA graduates. We pivoted into the social games realm in 2008 and were acquired by Aristocrat Technologies in 2012 after experiencing great growth.
We are looking to hire the next stars of our User Acquisition marketing team.
Product Madness now leverages Aristocrat’s brands to develop mobile games that are consistently in the top grossing charts in Australia and the United States. We have offices located in San Francisco, London, Minsk, Las Vegas and Austin.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage user acquisition marketing campaigns on a variety of mobile ad networks including top-tier technology firms to directly drive results
- Execute a strategy in a multi-app environment to drive results for both re-engagement and cross-promotion activities at large scale
- Work with Product and LiveOps teams and senior management to design/develop re-marketing strategies
- Develop a strong acumen of product understanding and execute it in the media buying efforts
- Hire & lead a small team which includes a UA Analyst and a CRM Manager. You will lead a brand-new team that will serve as a bridge in between the cross functional teams of the organization such as Product, LiveOps and UA.
- Identify/Develop/Analyze key performance indicators for re-engagement and cross-promotion
- Build/Execute creative strategy to drive results
- Manage relationship with key partners
- Represent Product Madness at key industry events
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive years of managing user acquisition campaigns
- You will have led and managed teams
- Strong understanding of mobile app marketing
- Excellent Facebook Ads Manager product knowledge
- Sharp analytical skills and metric-driven decision making
- Preferably a good understanding of SQL
- Extremely organized and attention to details
- Willingness to learn/improve and a keen interest in paid user acquisition
Why Work for Us?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week