As Senior Key Account Marketing Manager you will play a key role in implementing, testing and scaling direct coops with Mobile and Online Marketing partners. As owner of your projects you will be in charge of the business development, roadmap, project management and coordination of internal and external resources.
• Development of existing and new partners in more than 50 countries for both mobile and online games through innovative and convincing "sales activities"
• Motivation of our Mobile/Media partners to outperform agreed business plans
• Coordination and integration of partner inventory (e.g. websites and apps), including project management
• Negotiations of framework agreements/contracts and campaigns with Marketing partners - always with a win-win-philosophy (more game users, bigger revenue shares)
• Permanent optimization and scaling of (mobile) "partnerships" and reporting/tracking
• Responsibility for business development
• (Technical) coordination with different, external departments
• Ad-hoc analysis for specific countries & games: e.g. competitor analysis and reporting
• Conception of partner and promo events
• At least 3-4 years working experience in a digital business, ideally in Marketing/ Business Development
• A degree in business administration, economics or equivalent
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, along with self-dependent project management skills and a deep knowledge of Mobile/ Digital Marketing
• Experience in Mobile Tracking (e.g. Adjust)
• Communicative character with good negotiation skills
• Self- dependent and proactive working attitude as well as structured workflows
• Experience in technical project management is an advantage
• Fluent in English
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Key Account Marketing Manager ? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends