Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
WE ARE HIRING! | BERLIN
Staramba SE geht über die Grenzen der virtuellen Realität hinaus. Unser Ziel ist es, VR-Erlebnisse zu revolutionieren, indem wir den Nutzern ihre eigenen Welten zur Verfügung stellen, die sie erschaffen und mit anderen teilen können.
Wir haben diese Welten mit einem digitalen Immobilienmarkt, komplexen Wirtschaftskreisläufen und unserer umfangreichen Datenbank mit tausenden von digitalen Avataren von Prominenten, Sportlern und TV-Unterhaltung verknüpft, um den nächsten Schritt in der Virtual Reality zu schaffen: STARAMBA. Spaces.
For our marketing team we are looking for 3 Working Students - Community Management /Customer Care (m/f) - to meet the challenges of a fast-growing company with a cool head and support us in our ambitious growth plans.
- You are in touch with the community and answer important questions that our users ask us about our product over various channels.
- You are part of the marketing team and give important feedback from the Staramba "Fanbase" and potential investors.
- After thorough familiarization and training with our product, you will take over the moderation of individual channels on your own.
- You are interested in working for a software development service provider and may already have gained some experience in marketing.
- Ideally, you are experienced with customer management systems (e.g. ZenDesk) and are able to quickly familiarize yourself with such tools (no telephone, everything online).
- You are familiar with the common MS-Office applications.
- Due to the international orientation of the company and your tasks, very good written and spoken German skills as well as very good English skills are required.
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting working student position (up to 20 h/week, more during the semester break), with possibility to start immediately. With us you can take further steps in your career in our electrifying startup environment. We are a rapidly growing team of experts in the new world of VR, giving you the opportunity to gain plenty of knowledge and experience. We offer you a platform to bring in and share your own opinions and ideas, as well as engaging tasks and challenges.
If you would like to play an active role in shaping our high-tech company and develop your skills with us, then send us your application today by e-mail to email@example.com stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date. We look forward to receiving your exciting application!
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org