About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits , and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic HR professional to help support our busy HR function during our time of significant growth. The HR team is growing in conjunction with our studio's expansion, so we are looking for a key member to join and provide assistance to our Senior HR Team & offer mentorship to junior team members.
You will be responsible for dealing with escalated HR queries including, employee relation projects, Visa management, disciplinary procedures, exit interviews etc and act as a key POC to Senior HR Business Partners.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a dynamic HR advisor role ideally within a creative environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload effectively in a busy environment
- Advanced knowledge of using MS Office suite - particularly excel and PowerPoint
- Can do attitude
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Flexibility to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively organise allocated work activities, work to tight deadlines and assist in the effective organisation or non-standard tasks and events.
- Confident in communicating with stakeholders at all levels
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.