Position at Hardlight
Role Overview - Operations Assistant
Hardlight is the newest UK Studio in the SEGA family. We work from an open plan office in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa. We are a small dedicated bunch with drive, passion and creativity.
The Operations Assistant will work as part of the Operations team helping to facilitate the smooth day to day running of the Studio, reporting into the Operations Director.
- You will be the first point of contact located on the Studio Reception
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations, maintaining security measures at all times
- Providing refreshments and lunches to visitors and staff during meetings and user groups
- Coordinate room bookings
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements when required
- Liaise with suppliers
- Assist with the office maintenance and upkeep (building maintenance, furniture, cleaners, plants etc.)
- Monitor office operations to ensure that the office is well stocked and organised, including maintaining office equipment, tidying up and ordering office supplies as needed
- Monitor and replenish kitchen supplies
- Empty and fill dishwashers throughout the working day whilst keeping the kitchen area tidy
- Arrange overtime food for delivery or collection when required
- Work closely and collaboratively with HR/Finance Coordinator
- Your hours of work for this role will be 8 until 16.30 with 1 hour for lunch
Essential Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Well organised
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise a variety of tasks and manage time effectively.
Why work at HARDlight?
- Industry leading competitive salary & benefits. Including (but not limited to), Family Healthcare, Pension
- Season ticket loan for Rail travel
- Generous Developer Bonus Scheme
- Free breakfast and fruit
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team, developing innovative titles with a huge SEGA back catalogue
- Based in the 'Heart of England' in stunning historic Royal Leamington Spa, with great connections to London & Birmingham.