We're working with a very cool AAA studio in Guildford to find a highly talented and experienced Animator to play a key role in their studio.
They're a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer.
You will be responsible for a creating and editing key-frame animation and editing mocap data for in-game characters and sequences, to provide high-quality content for one of our games currently in production.
You'll need the following :
- At least 3 years of experience as an animator, working on at least one AAA game.
- Can create believable key-framed performances for both humans and creatures
- Able to clean up and enhance motion-captured performances
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create high-quality animations.
These will be helpful too!
- Experience in hand key creature animation
- Experience working on a first-person game
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Contact Dan Hawkins now on 01709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details