With the growth of our Loyalty segment and superstar team, we are looking for an energetic and inspiring Loyalty Lead to join our team to nurture and develop our high-value player segments.
What you will do
- With the team of market-specific Loyalty Ambassadors, create what will be the new definition of best-in-class relationship management in the industry and beyond.
- Act as a facilitator to help the team work efficiently and reach its goals and objectives
- Drive the prioritisation of work and the team's roadmap to ensure all efforts are contributing towards the goals of the business.
- Maintain and, when necessary, develop the segmentation and awareness of our loyalty segment for clear account management and reporting
- Support in harmonising the processes and work across the team of loyalty ambassadors
- Ensure the highest level of understanding of compliance and abidance with regulations within the team by facilitating trainings, establishing guidelines and promoting close collaboration with compliance teams
- Aid the business in meeting its AML/CTF obligations by ensuring the highest level of understanding and abidance with our internal AML/CTF policies and processes through collaboration with the Legal, Compliance and AML Teams.
- Provide a safe gaming experience for players by ensuring the teams compliance with our responsible gambling and advertising policies and processes, and working closely with the RG team
- Embed high standards of data protection in the team, ensuring all player data is handled in line with our legal obligations, policies and processes, liasing with the DPO where required
- Along with the team, drive the roadmap of loyalty to sculpt personalised experiences full of unexpected moments that deliver the above-and-beyond level of "wow" that the Casumo brand is known for.
- Promote transparency across the team and organisation by sharing the team's work, progress, challenges and learnings
- Uncover insights and opportunities through analysis of data to drive growth of the segment and business, forward
- Partake in events with our players as a key representative of the team and the Casumo brand to nurture and develop relationships
- Represent Loyalty's needs and views in collaboration with other teams across the organisation, such as Product and Marketing
- Own the budget for the team and drive the team's forecasting and budgeting processes
Who we are looking for
- A professional with extensive (5+ years) VIP, loyalty-centric experience in the online gaming industry
- Someone who knows when to initiate and lead, and when to play back-line and support
- A data-centric learner, keen to test and evaluate innovative ideas and their impact on core loyalty metrics
- A team builder with experience leading and supporting teams in previous roles
- Someone with a proven track record for growing top segments through strategic planning and initiatives
- Someone with in-depth understanding of compliance in relation to VIP's is a must
- A leader who understands the nuances of cultures and has worked across various markets
- A collaborator who is excited to work in a technology-driven company, to iterate on processes and to drive growth through the use of data and technology
- A trustworthy and responsible individual who will be representing Casumo as the face of the brand and team to our most valuable players
- Someone with a deep understanding of the online casino business
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Preferred degree in business or related subject