We are looking for sharp software engineers to join us on our mission to erase boredom. Together we will work to realize our vision of the world's best gaming experience.
What you will do
- Working as part of cluster and within a cross functional team made of no more than 10 people with different skills to achieve the team's goal in an efficient way.
- Working on current Casino or Sports platform: a system built using DDD, CQRS techniques and a microservice architecture.
- Using Agile methodologies where teams align around tasks agreed on during a weekly Kickstart meeting.
- Enjoying being in an open and collaborative environment, you will participate in decision making and problem solving.
- Taking full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running; i.e. You build it, you ship it, you own it.
- Building scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous running on production (24/7).
Examples of projects the team has worked on:
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices.
- New integrations with various game suppliers, payment providers.
- Awesome new promotional campaign mechanics for players.
- New tools for developers to embrace continuous delivery principles.
- Tools to ensure that the company and product always fulfill regulatory requirements.
We are looking for someone who
- Possesses demonstrated deep practical knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, and Spring Boot.
- It's a plus if you have experience with transaction-heavy, distributed systems, messaging, Microservices or tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Experience in Devops is a nice to have: Docker, Jenkins, AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- Appreciates the concepts and principles underlying open-source culture and good software development practices.