As a BI Analyst you will join the Casino product team which is made of several cross functional teams, whose mission is to build the best product for our users. Each team consists of passionate engineers, designers and data analyst, together with them you will join forces to understand the right problems and solve them together.
We are looking for a strong analyst with solid foundation in statistics, at ease with programming and database development and well-experienced in the iGaming industry and/or e-commerce to support our day-to-day analytical efforts to best understand and optimise the many facets of our Casino product. Casumo is expanding rapidly and as a result we need to ramp up our ranks working with data. We are relentless in our quest to give our customers a good experience which includes showing the right content as well as understanding our community and what makes it tick.
What you will do
- Conduct everyday data analyses to enable quick decision making using our big data fuelled BI platform.
- Collect, curate and share the most fascinating data insights and make it accessible to all Casumos using kickass infographics.
- Explore new approaches to an ever more data driven culture across Casumo using both advanced visualisation techniques and storytelling.
- Support and coach your fellow Casumos to equip them with the necessary data skills to ultimately change the way people make business decisions.
We are looking for someone who
- is self-driven and loyal - you are willing to spread your love of data throughout a highly networked, fast-paced organisation.
- is an excellent and creative communicator, able to translate advanced data investigations into conversations that non-tech people can take part in.
- is comfortable with BI / data self-service tools.
- is obsessed with numbers and has a strong analytical mindset.
- is creative and is constantly looking for new and most effective ways to convey complex information.
- has strong interest in data evangelisation, knowledge management and design.